New Councillor Induction 2-3.30pm
DAPTC via Zoom
25 Jul 22 - 14:00 to 15:30
Engagement activities, e-learning and a short webinar £49/delegate
The New Councillor Induction programme will give new-to-role councillors a good introduction to parish and town life.
We have on offer a combination of engagement activities, e-learning and a short webinar. Newly elected or co-opted councillors can choose the most convenient way to join us to help build their knowledge.
This is made up of 5 components:
- Attending a council or committee meeting where you have been elected or co-opted
- Attending one of our monthly drop in sessions called 'What We Do' that gives an overview of how DAPTC support you (75 mins)
- Attending one of our fortnightly 'Code of Conduct & Register of Interests' webinars (60 mins)
- Completing the e-learning module 'Introduction to Local Councils' (45 mins)
- Attending the webinar 'New Councillor Induction' (90 mins)
These sessions are run in the third or fourth week of each month.
In the event of insufficient bookings for both afternoon (2-3.30pm) and early evening (5-6.30pm) sessions, we may amalgamate the bookings into one session after contacting all delegates.
Additional details for e.g. accessibility requirements or invoicing arrangements?